Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
annawhitford
New Member - Level 1

How soon does the money come?

Hello from a new user!

Sorry for taking your time, guys.

I just got my new expenses submitted and approved. How soon after that should I expect the money to hit the bank? 

thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@annawhitford it is difficult to give an exact time frame since we are not able to see what your company has setup in your SAP Concur site for payment cycles. However, I can tell you what I've seen from our customers...I have seen anywhere from three business days up to maybe 10-14. Usually though, it is less than 10, but I cannot say for sure that is the case with your company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Gusseino
Occasional Member - Level 1

I had to change the app to get a cashback not so long ago because I temporarily moved to India for work. And now I’m as interested as you are in the question of when my money comes in? In the USA, I use the application Get Upside https://arrestyourdebt.com/getideupsreview/, and I never had problems. Last night I made my first card purchase in India. Mostly, I use cash here. Maybe the money-back system in India is tripling differently, or my app is not working. Does it make sense to contact the bank to correct this problem?