cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgierke
Occasional Member - Level 1

Statement reports

I see others have had the same problem I am experiencing however the solution suggested didn't work for me. I am guessing I may have the same issue this person did. (comment copied and posted below) Can someone check my profile and see why I cannot create a Statement Report or why they don't automatically drop into a statement report as they have in the past. This seems to corollate with our "New credit card".

@MNash I looked at your profile and you have not been assigned the Company Bill Statement user permission. By having this permission, the system will automatically place your PCard transactions onto the correct report type, which is a Statement Report. I'll send you a private message with the names of people at your company that can add this permission.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mgierke you appear to be set up correctly. I would suggest turning on off the Expense Assistant feature as this is for the system to auto-create T&E reports. You only have Pcards assigned. It looks like the system auto-created a T&E.

I was also looking at the site configuration and the Group you belong to has the T&E Policy set up as the default, which usually means that any new expense report created would use this policy. However, this policy doesn't allow for P-Card transactions. I've submitted this issue internally to see if the issue is indeed, the default policy. I'll let you know what I find out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mgierke

I turned off the auto create and tried to create the report again and it will only default as a T&E report. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mgierke I would like you to try something. You currently have an expense report created with the one P-Card transaction on it. If you would delete the transaction off the report this will put it back in your list of Available Expenses. From the Available Expenses, select this one transaction (please do not select any others). Once selected, use the Move to button and select New Report. Give that a try and see if it creates a statement report, rather than a T&E report. Let me know what happens.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mgierke

Still having the same problem.