cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
balandii
Occasional Member - Level 1

State/province error

Not able to save my profile because of Wrong State /Province in my profile setting , 

The message says the following:

The Value you have entered in the state/Province field is not valid.

Please provide either a 2-letter state code or a 3-letter province code. if 

you are unsure which code to use, please check with your company's 

administrator for accepted values. 

it is not allowing me to submit my expense report 

Not sure what is the province for Poland, Warsaw

7 REPLIES 7
Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello @balandii . Please note that this field is used only for US/Canada. In your case, I would recommend to leave the field empty.

All the reservation systems use 2-3 letter UN/LOCODE to specify State/Province within a country. For USA and Canada the usage of UN/LOCODEs is widely spread and this field might be required by the reservation system, if you choose one of these two countries.

For all the other countries we recommend you to leave this field blank, otherwise it might cause some sync issues depending on the reservation system used by your Travel Management Company and Profile Template/XML Sync setup.

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@balandii In addition, this field is not a required field, so leaving it blank is the best option.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
balandii

It is not allowing me to leave it blank, I keep getting the same error:

The Value you have entered in the state/Province field is not valid.

Please provide either a 2-letter state code or a 3-letter province code. if 

you are unsure which code to use, please check with your company's 

administrator for accepted values. 

Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@balandii Untick the option- Address same as employee and see if you can update the address and remove the details in the state/province field, to resolve the issue.

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

balandii

If you are talking about this one, it is disabled. I can't untick it

balandii_0-1718271350722.png

If you are talking about Home Address section, there is no check box I can untick

balandii_1-1718271438033.png

balandii

I still have the above issue. 

Hello @balandii 

Below are some examples of other polish users. If this does not help, please reach out to the helpdesk teams. The contact details should be available in the the company notes on the Concur home page. As indicated in the message you should also have this information available in Workday.

Also, please note that this is a persistent message and will continue even if you maintain the correct value. Hope this helps.

rohanpatil_0-1720679750531.png

Best regards,
Rohan

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast