cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
balandii
Occasional Member - Level 1

Errors I got with my expense report

Hello,

I am looking for the assistance in resolving the errors I got while submitting my expense report.

Not sure how to resolve those.

Thank you

balandii_0-1720632651049.png

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@balandii I think @rohanpatil can assist you as you both work for the same company. He is here on this community. You can see if he replies to this post or send him a private message here on the community. 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Thanks @KevinD 

Hi @balandii 

The vendor creation in ERP typically takes a few days. If if has been more than a few weeks since you joined the company, please reach out to the helpdesk team using the details available in the company notes at the top of the Concur home page. They should be able to connect with the master data team to check why there is a delay.

As per the expense reporting process for Poland, you should send report to the tax processor to set the appropriate CIT codes. You should be able to find the details in the training materials. If you do not have access to these, the helpdesk team should be able to help with this as well.

Best regards,
Rohan

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.