cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ghodesh
Occasional Member - Level 1

Import/Extract Monitor automation

Hi All, 

Can anyone please let me know if there is any way to automate Import/Extract Monitor via any API or email so that we can get the failed job status?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ghodesh maybe @TChapman can answer this question.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TChapman
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

There are two parts to you question:

1) email notification - yes, by default, anyone with Import Extract Monitor should get emails.  There are three levels of emails:  

a) Failures

b) Success and Failures

c) Success (no file), Success and Failures.

You can open a case to determine which level is enabled for your site.

2) Web APIs - currently there is only an Extract v1 API available to will run the extract, return the status as well as return the actual file.  More information is at: https://developer.concur.com/api-reference/common/extracts/v1.extracts.html

Hope that helps!

I also looked in the Cognos data warehouse but I don't see any job fields available, so reporting is not an option.

Ghodesh

Thanks @TChapman .  I configured the oauth set up however pulling the data definition id is mandatory. can you please let me know how can i get the details of the definition id . PFA API details concurjob.jpg

subbramaniant

Hi,

I need to know whether can we able to download the import extract monitor output files automatically to our mail on daily basis (Mainly for remittance files). We are currently downloading the text file manually from output on daily basis for each company codes. Please advise.