cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aporte71
Occasional Member - Level 1

Set up credit card

Hi, I am trying to work out how to have my claims paid direct to my corporate credit card.

I have a claim ready to submit, the majority is on my corporate credit card but some are my own personal expenses.

My credit card is linked to my account, however, all payment types are 'cash' so they all get paid back to my personal bank. 

How can I make it so the claim is paid direct to the credit card and is there a way of separating my own personal expenses?

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@aporte71 Hello!  I was able to look at your payment types and it's Individual Bill/Company Paid, and the other is Company Billed/Company Paid.  I would reach out to your SAP Concur Admin to make sure that you are set up correctly with the Corporate Cards you are using. If you need a contact name, just send me a private message and I can get that for you! 

To send me a private message, click my username (MelanieT), then click Message.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

That is something that would be set up by the company for all corp cards and use a payment type of company paid.  If your corp card is an IBIP (individual bill/individual pay) then you will get the reimbursement and need to pay the account, keeping the balance if not on the card.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@aporte71 Hello!  I was able to look at your payment types and it's Individual Bill/Company Paid, and the other is Company Billed/Company Paid.  I would reach out to your SAP Concur Admin to make sure that you are set up correctly with the Corporate Cards you are using. If you need a contact name, just send me a private message and I can get that for you! 

To send me a private message, click my username (MelanieT), then click Message.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.