cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kishoreapv
Occasional Member - Level 1

Selective Audit criteria to include particular expenses

Hi,

We currently have audit selection criteria which is a mix of reports above $ threshold and random selection of fixed % of balance reports. In addtion to the existing audit selection is it possible to include reports having a specific expense type to be always selected for audit.

Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
Merin
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi kishoreapv,

You should be abel to achieve this via audit rules.  Simply set a rule like this:

Entry | Expense Type 

ANY, In 

Value | "Your expense type(s)" 

Then set the exception to the level that triggers your audit (ours, for example, is 71).  With that in place, any report with any expense in "Your expense type" will go to audit.

I should mention that I don't know if the process is exactly the same if you are utilizing Concur Audit services, but if you are not, this would definitely work. 

Best of luck! 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Merin
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi kishoreapv,

You should be abel to achieve this via audit rules.  Simply set a rule like this:

Entry | Expense Type 

ANY, In 

Value | "Your expense type(s)" 

Then set the exception to the level that triggers your audit (ours, for example, is 71).  With that in place, any report with any expense in "Your expense type" will go to audit.

I should mention that I don't know if the process is exactly the same if you are utilizing Concur Audit services, but if you are not, this would definitely work. 

Best of luck! 🙂

kishoreapv
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks a Ton Merin.