cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snell
Occasional Member - Level 3

SAP Concur Expense Purge

Hi, I'm kind of new to SAP Concur Expense (only recently certified) and I've just been asked by the client if we can purge their data.  (They want to go live as soon as possible).

They only want the claims they've created in the system so far to be removed and I'm aware there will be system downtime of 1-3 days.

How and what do I use to acheive this - I know the TC will excute this - but I can't find any hand hold paperwork or procedure to assist me with making the right choices for the client.

many thanks for any help. 🙂

Craig.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Snell Hello there. When you say, "making the right choice for the client", what do you mean exactly? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Snell
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Kevin,  thanks for your response. 🙂

I've had more feedback from the TC and I've just completed the spreadsheet and sent to back to them.  As I understand it the purge is a 'standard' catch all process.  So they either purge or they don't - we can't pick and choose what data they can keep.

Sorry for any confusion. I miss understood some of the options on the spreadsheet.  It is a very much more simpler process than I imagined. I was over thinking / complicating it !

Craig.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Snell It's always nice when something ends up being easier than we thought. 

Sounds like you are all set. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.