cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KeshiaH1621
Occasional Member - Level 1

Reports

Hello currently concur now automatically creates monthly folders & drops in expenses respectively? Is there a way to remove that automated setting? I’d like to do it manually, as we used to do. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KeshiaH1621 do you mean that SAP Concur is creating an expense report automatically? I'm looking at your profile and you do not have the setting on that would do this. I then tried to look at your past expense reports, but I don't see any for the last 90 days. I thought, well...maybe you are acting as a delegate on someone else's report, but I don't see that you are a delegate for anyone.

So, now I'm a bit confused on what is happening. 🙂

Maybe you can provide me some more details. What am I missing?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KeshiaH1621
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

That is correct! I was asking due a coworker on one of my production teams asking. Joined the community and hoped for answers to relay to the team, thanks!

@KeshiaH1621 there is a setting that can be turned off. If the user signs in to their profile then clicks their initials in the upper right corner they will see a little window appear. On this window they can select Profile Settings. From the Profile Settings screen, under the Expense Information section, have them select Expense Preferences. On the Expense Preferences screen they will see the option shown below. This should be set to None. That should do it. 

KevinD_0-1720648564024.png

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.