Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member - Level 1


I used my Pcard to pay for a permit, but i applied for the wrong one. so now they are refunding me my payment by check. 


so how do i concur this receipt??

Community Manager
Community Manager

@leej108 since you are not being refunded on your p-card, you would need to speak to your direct manager or your Finance or Payroll departments to see how to pay back the company. They would also be able to tell you how to handle the p-card charge that shows in your SAP Concur account.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.