cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonMichon
Occasional Member - Level 2

Receipt status when using mileage calculator

We changed the default status for the "Receipt Status" field to Receipt and also set up an audit rule not allowing employees to submit if no receipt is attached when it is that status "Receipt".

The problem we are encountering is when employees are using the mileage calculator the "Receipt Status" field is not visible to be able to change it to "No Receipt" and it is causing employees to not be able to submit their report.

Are there any workarounds for this?

1 Solution
Solution
DonMichon

I was able to change the audit rule to ignore the exception when that expense type is selection. Seems to be working now. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
DonMichon

I was able to change the audit rule to ignore the exception when that expense type is selection. Seems to be working now. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DonMichon the other option is to remove the Receipt Status field from the mileage form. However, you would need SAP Concur to do this, so your solution was much faster. 

The field was simply "hidden" from end users instead of it not being included on the form. Even if a field is set to hidden, if you make it required, the requirement doesn't go away because it is hidden. I've seen this happen more than once and it is very confusing to people. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.