cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martin2903
Occasional Member - Level 1

REPORTING CONTACT

Hello everyone,

I hope you can help me. I had a training session at the following link https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/data-insights/intelligence, but I have some questions. The person I had contact with was Nagyb Manzur, but I see that they no longer work for SAP Concur. Does anyone have the contact of the new person in charge of reports in Concur?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Martin2903 I used to train this class, so feel free to post your questions here. If I don't know the answer, I can get it. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Martin2903
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD  thank you so much for your answer,

When we download the report " Expense Report Overview" the data is incomplete(In Audit), we know that information is not immediate but we have some recently expenses that appear and some ancient expenses that don't appear in the " Expense Report Overview"

we attach the screenshots 

Martin2903_0-1658876519016.pngMartin2903_1-1658876539459.pngMartin2903_2-1658876567011.pngMartin2903_3-1658876635771.jpeg

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Martin2903 from your screenshot, you are looking at reports with a submission date of July 26, 2022 only. If you look at your third screenshot, you enter July 26, 2022 as the From and To date, so it will only return reports with a submission date of July 26. 

Am I missing something? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.