Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pablo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Process Reports

Hi Everyone

I need your help.

My question is if in the section "Process Reports" in Concur, Is it possible change layouts, add or remove columns, for more or less information?.

And an other situation is If the information to download like an Excel File will be exactly like I see in Screen in Concur.

It's a  customizing?

Thanks.

Best regards.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pablo I'm not sure why the Cost Object code isn't included. I think the only way to see it is to add the Cost Object code as part of the Cost Object ID name. Are you a site administrator for your company? If so, have you ever used the List Management screen? This is where you could see the list of your Cost Objects to update their names if need be.

Please let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pablo If you use the List Settings button on the Processor screen, you can add or remove columns. You can also drag columns and reorder them. When you download to Excel, you will see the columns as you had them on the Processor screen. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Pablo
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD thanks for you answeer.

I have a problem. When I download in Excel File, the column of Cost Object, appear without the number, only the denomination.

Pablo_0-1623414756606.pngPablo_1-1623414801011.png

Can you help me with that?

Thnaks!!!

Best reggards

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pablo I'm not sure why the Cost Object code isn't included. I think the only way to see it is to add the Cost Object code as part of the Cost Object ID name. Are you a site administrator for your company? If so, have you ever used the List Management screen? This is where you could see the list of your Cost Objects to update their names if need be.

Please let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey