cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Waynesto
Occasional Member - Level 2

Personal car mileage error

When I am entering my personal car mileage I am unable to submit the expense as I am receiving an error stating I must enter a purpose. Yet I have entered a purpose I type attend IBM service calls. But it just continually gives the error.

1000000035.jpg

Using Android on galaxy s24 ultra 

11 REPLIES 11
pnenes
Occasional Member - Level 3

Have you tried resaving? Maybe the the exception wont clear but you may still be able to submit. 

Waynesto

Unfortunately that doesn’t work. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Waynesto could you open the mileage expense and post screenshots of all the fields, please? What we see is just the error and not the expense entry details. Thank you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Waynesto

IMG_0519.png

Waynesto

IMG_0520.png

Waynesto

IMG_0520.png

Waynesto

Hi Kevin. Any updates to my issue. Have you been able to view the images you requested 

Waynesto

Hi is anyone looking into this issue. I have had no response for 3 weeks. 

cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

Hello @Waynesto 

To send the car mileage you add it to a report. Could it be that what is missing is the purpose of the report and not the car mileage itself?
Look at the report header.

BR,

cj

Waynesto

Hi, no that’s not the issue. As I have a purpose in the main report. I never had an issue until about December 2023. Prior to that it worked fine. Not sure if this an update of android that is causing the issue   

TammyK
Super User
Super User

Just a thought since this was 3 weeks ago.  A few weeks ago there were issues with Google Maps and Concur just recently fixed that problem as it was affecting all users.  The issue was just the maps portion but I noticed over the years if an expense report was created "prior" to a Concur System update or fix, it affects any old reports.  When this occurs we would simply "re-roll" the report in to a "NEW REPORT" and it would clear any errors.  Sometimes we had to delete expenses or the expense report and start a new one.

Not sure if that will help, but it's just a glitch that occurs when there are updates or changes behind the scenes and that is how we always make the error go away.  😃