cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SLMoore22
Occasional Member - Level 2

Pending Card Transaction

Good morning!

I'm new to the Community, but not Concur.  I am a delegate for several Execs and I have a Pending Card Transaction that is from Dec.  I inherited the expense taking over from someone that retired.  I am getting the 

• This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction. If this was not paid for via card, you may edit the payment type of the expense to reflect the actual payment method. 

It WAS paid for via company card, and the trip was already expensed last year.  This charge pertains to the hotel.  I have the receipt attached from the hotel, but it will not allow me to submit.  Can anyone offer a suggestion?  Thanks in advance!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SLMoore22 this is quite common. If the corporate card transactions has already been submitted on an expense report, which it sounds like it has, then just delete the Pending item from the report then delete it out of the system. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SLMoore22 this is quite common. If the corporate card transactions has already been submitted on an expense report, which it sounds like it has, then just delete the Pending item from the report then delete it out of the system. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SLMoore22
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi and thanks for your help!  After I did a little research to make sure it had already been expensed, I was able to delete as your suggested.  Is there a reason that it popped up after all this time?  I have had it happen before as well.  Thanks so much! 😊