cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brettcorrea
Occasional Member - Level 2

Pending Card Transaction

Hello, I have been switching users over to the NextGen UI. The Nextgen UI transition guide for Concur Expense Administrators it has a section talking about enabling this payment type in Configurations. While I have not activated it -- as I am trying to get clarity on the benefits of doing so in the NextGEn UI -- I have occasionally seen trip data like unmatched hotel booking show as Pending Transaction in the Payment Type column in the NextGen interface. Can you explain why this would be happening if it was not activated? Thank you

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brettcorrea I posted your question internally to see if I can get an explanation. I did see that this payment type is not active for any Groups you have set up. So, let's see if I get a response. I'll let you know. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brettcorrea I posted your question internally to see if I can get an explanation. I did see that this payment type is not active for any Groups you have set up. So, let's see if I get a response. I'll let you know. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
brettcorrea
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you for your help, I received a response from Concur Support. Have a great holiday!

@brettcorrea Great to hear. Enjoy your holiday as well. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey

@brettcorrea  - can you please advise what the response was from Concur Support? We are seeing something similar but not necessarily related to the NextGen UI.