cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WFlood
Occasional Member - Level 2

Number of Expense Reports

Hi! 

Is there a way to find out how many expense reports have been submitted/processed in any given time?  Is there a report?

I'm also curious how many single line expense reports were submitted.

Appreciate guidance.

I'm a new Admin to Concur Expense & Travel.

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there. 

To answer your first question, I'll need to know if you are Cognos as your reporting tool? If so, you can easily build a report to show how many reports were submitted or processed in a given period of time. 

You can also build a Cognos report that will filter out reports with more than one line entry so it will only show single entry expense reports. 

Now, the tricky part...since you are new to SAP Concur, I won't really be able to explain to you here how to build out this report. It isn't super complicated, but would be quite a lengthy explanation. I would suggest taking our free training on Cognos reporting. I would need to know what your company name is to see if you are using Cognos or our Analytics platform for your reporting. If you can provide me your company name, I can look it up and let you know. Feel free to send me a private message on here. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
WFlood

Thank you !  I'm actually needing sooner than later.

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hello and welcome, @WFlood 

This is a great conversation to start and I am sure our experienced Concur Admins would be glad to share some of their insight on this report as well. Have you joined the User Admin Group yet? This is a space designed for admins only where ideas and best practices are shared. This could be a great way for you to connect and learn from your fellow admins. You could try asking your fellow admins if they have a quick solution. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DavidN
Occasional Member - Level 3

If you can, go to "Reporting", "Analysis", "Analysis -Standard Reports", "Administration",  "Billed Transaction Reconciliation", select the date range you want and click "Finish". You may not be able to do this but it is worth a shot. I am not sure about the single line expense reports.

mphilip
Occasional Member - Level 1

In intelligence, go to standard reports, administration, Invoice Billed Transaction Reconciliation (Calendar Month). That will give you a breakdown of total exp reports by month.
WFlood

thank you!  I'll try that.