cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jc12
Occasional Member - Level 1

NextGen UI preview

Hi, not sure if anyone can shed any light on this but I am using the test environment for UAT and decided to try the Preview for yourself, however when I have reverted back I am still getting pop-ups and it seems to be behaving differently to our production environment.  Test was created just over a week ago.  The production environment also shows the company wide preview is turned on and we have not elected to do this.  Please help, will there be an issue as test was copied over a week ago and no refresh?  Do I turn off the Company wide preview if we have not elected to roll out the change as yet?  I need to test it first and its not going to plan as you can tell 🙂  Many thanks from someone who has no idea :0)

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jc12 at you reverted back, what are the pop-ups you are seeing? Can you take a screenshot for me, please? 

So, you had a production environment before you had a test environment? 

Whomever at SAP Concur set up your test environment is the person I suggest contacting. Is it possible that you turned on the Company wide preview in test and then test was copied to production and that is why the Company Wide preview is on? That is all I can think of unless someone else who has access to the preview turned it on in your production site. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.