cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raluca_sandu
Occasional Member - Level 1

New workflow for new country in a live system

Hi,
My client is live but asked us to implement a new country.
The special feature is that the country cannot have a 1-up workflow like the others but we have to configure a Cost Object approver workflow.
Entering the data in the Feature Hierarchies I have the following message:

Feature Hierarchies.png"You have requested to change the source list and segments for this hierarchy. Assignments already created in the system will be lost. Any users having roles assigned to groups other than Global Group will have those roles deleted, and any users in groups other than Global Group will be moved to Global Group. Click Yes to change the source list, or No to take no action."

I am afraid that by saving I lose the employee data already in the system.
Would you confirm that I can proceed this way without losing anything?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@raluca_sandu I would not attempt to do this. If there is already data there, it can mess up your entire hierarchy.   If you are wanting this changed, I suggest putting in a Support Ticket as they can confirm what/if will happen if it is changed.  I am also providing here a Tech doc on Feature Hierarchy for you.   

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@raluca_sandu I agree with @MelanieT Hierarchies are serious business and if you make a slight mistake, it can cause some bad things to happen. I see your company is a certified SAP Concur partner. I highly recommend you submit your issue to the Partner Support Portal.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
raluca_sandu
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi,
as per your suggestion I asked for support on the Partner channel to proceed with the configuration of Feature Hierarchies since the client is already live.
We haven't solved it yet but we are working on it.

Thank you very much for your support!