cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asurarangsan
Occasional Member - Level 2

Validation Import (OID) in DELTA

Hi Anyone,

I would like to change the Definition to "CT_VALIDATION_RULE_DATA_DELTA", by the purpose to update one of all TYPE, by schedule SFTP import.  In the first column is "ACTION_TYPE".

Do anyone know how the possible values for this field?

For the action:

New

Modify

Remove

Thank you,

Arthasit S.

1 Solution
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@asurarangsan Thanks for providing the screenshot. Here is the value list for column 1 - Action Type.

'"I" - Insert the record
"U" - Update an existing record (record selection is based off of the key fields
"P" - Insert / Update (Put): inserts if not existing otherwise updates existing row
"D" – Delete

Is this what you were looking for?

Remember to tag me if your respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments.  To tag me on your response, you click the  Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@asurarangsan can you provide a screenshot of where you are seeing this?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
asurarangsan

Hi Kevin,

Here is steps;

1. Go to Administration -> Company -> Toos -> Import/Extract Administrator

2, Select tab "Import" and choose "EXTERNAL_VALIDATION..." (OID). Then click Modify, and select "CT_VALIDATION_RULE_DATA_DELTA".

asurarangsan_0-1693746111553.png

3. Save it

4. Click tab "Configure Import Definition" to see whether "CT_VALIDATION_RULE_DATA_DELTA" definition is.

5. here in XML. There is "ACTION_TYPE" prior "TYPE" .

asurarangsan_1-1693746338979.png

Best regards,

Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@asurarangsan Thanks for providing the screenshot. Here is the value list for column 1 - Action Type.

'"I" - Insert the record
"U" - Update an existing record (record selection is based off of the key fields
"P" - Insert / Update (Put): inserts if not existing otherwise updates existing row
"D" – Delete

Is this what you were looking for?

Remember to tag me if your respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments.  To tag me on your response, you click the  Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
asurarangsan

Hi @leedau , 

Yes, that is what I am looking for. Thank you very much.

Best regards,