cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pai
New Member - Level 1

My Expense Claim is approved and payment status is showing "Payment Confirmed" but dont get deposit

My Expense Claim is approved and payment status is showing "Payment Confirmed", the status was updated to "Payment confirmed" on 28-4-2024 and 17-5-2024 but still money is not deposited to my account. Can anybody help me what to do now? to whom should I contact ?  

3 REPLIES 3
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

Hello @pai 

I think the first thing you should do is contact your finance or treasury department to see what has happened with the payment.

BR,

cj

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pai this is a commonly asked question. For this reason I created a post you'll see at the top of this forum: https://community.concur.com/t5/Concur-Expense/Missing-a-Reimbursement-Payment-or-Received-a-Financi....

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SherriBurton
Occasional Member - Level 2

I would suggest that you verify the banking information in Concur to make sure it is correct.  The report should show a date for the deposit.  Check with your bank to see if a deposit was returned for your report amount.  Also, try contacting your Accounts Receivables Department to see if they were notified of any returns.  Our AR Dept. lets me know when a return happens so I can run a report and let the employee know their deposit has been returned.  They fix their information and then the deposit is processed again.