cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naznageer
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel Expense Amount

How do it fix a Hotel Expense amount that does not match itemized amount. I received a hotel credit greater than non-hotel room and tax expense amounts, an extra 3.36.   I'm not sure how to fix this mismatch.

Here is the message I received from Concur review team "The correct amount for Hotel expense is USD 631.86 (amount mismatch with approved amount - USD 635.22). Please correct the Hotel itemization and resubmit your form"

naznageer_0-1716920188874.png

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@naznageer Hi! I was able to  look at your report, and I'm showing it is equal now.  Were you able to figure out the issue? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
naznageer
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi@MelanieT  I didn't change anything.  The detail expense item shows amount & itemized are the same, but the report expense report line shows my itemized total is larger than expense amount.  See screen shot below.  I'm not sure how to fix this.  Please help.

naznageer_2-1716936048111.png

naznageer_0-1716934985838.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@naznageer for others who might come across this in the future, you can enter a negative amount in your itemizations to account for any type of credit. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.