cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MSTEEN
Super User
Super User

Missing expense reports

I have a user that is not showing any expense report history.  I know for a fact this user has lots of expense approved in the last year. 

His manager is receiving the email from Concur about having this employee's expense report waiting for his approval. but there is nothing in his approval queue. 

I've checked the expense processor and there is no data related to expense reports from this user. nothing. 

His profile does not show any delegates. 

the only time I've seen this situation is when the CTE login is changed manually.  I've opened a case. 

Any thought? 

Maria Steen
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can you please send me the following information in a private message? 

Your company name

The employee in question's name

That is a very odd issue and not one I've ever heard of before. I'd like to look around and see if I can see what is happening. I can't make any promises, but I can take a look. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can you please send me the following information in a private message? 

Your company name

The employee in question's name

That is a very odd issue and not one I've ever heard of before. I'd like to look around and see if I can see what is happening. I can't make any promises, but I can take a look. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.