cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeterL
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing Available Expense

Hello,

I am completing trip expense reports, and for this most recent trip, the airfare (booked in early June), is not showing up as an available expense.

-Airfares from later on are showing up.

-I did not submit this in a prior expense report already.

-This expense is showing up in the Citi credit card manager website, but not in SAP.

How do I get it added in?

Thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PeterL I found the charge. You submitted it on your Detroit 5/16 to 5/27 Report. The transaction date is 5/21, but the posted date is 5/24. That's probably what was causing the confusion. If you open the expense report and look at the Airfare expense you will see a link that says, "CITI - US". When you click this link, it brings up the charge details. Here you will see the posted date of 5/24. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PeterL which airfare are you referring to? I see two airfare expenses for you from Southwest Airlines in your Available Expenses with dates of June 11th. Are either of these the expense you are asking about?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PeterL

Hi KEvin,

In SAP I have two Southwest Airlines chargers:

1. $397 from 6/11

2. $367 from 6/11.

On CITI card manager, I have these two, plus a Third:

3. I have a $357 Southwest airlines from 5/24, that i don't think I ever included in an expense report, because I was just about to do that.

I checked old expense reports for the $357, and I don't think I ever expenses it, but it doesn't show up in SAP. I believe it is missing. Is there a way to resolve this?

Thanks!

P

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PeterL I found the charge. You submitted it on your Detroit 5/16 to 5/27 Report. The transaction date is 5/21, but the posted date is 5/24. That's probably what was causing the confusion. If you open the expense report and look at the Airfare expense you will see a link that says, "CITI - US". When you click this link, it brings up the charge details. Here you will see the posted date of 5/24. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
PeterL

Hi Kevin, thanks for the help and going through my reports to find it. My fault for not checking them all, but I was pretty sure I had never submitted it. I was wrong, so thanks!