cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Woody
Occasional Member - Level 2

Does anyone have some insight that they can share on the decommissioning of Expense Pay?

3 REPLIES 3
Woody
Occasional Member - Level 2

I have heard that Expense Pay "goes away" or is unsupported after 31 December 2021.  Can anyone confirm.  If you can confirm can you reference to communication from SAP Concur about this?  Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Woody I replied to your other post about this as well. Expense Pay itself is not going away. Our Legacy Expense Pay offering will be going away. There should be a customer communication going out to Authorized Support Contacts for those who will be affected by this. I don't know if you are one of your company's Authorized Support Contacts, but if you are, you should receive an email regarding the retirement of Expense Pay Legacy. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

I updated your other post as well, but... Expense Pay will be going away, but Expense Pay Global is available through Bambora. I have found the release notes from May 2019 about the change and the new user guide for Expense Pay Global. I hope these help. 

Concur Release Notes May 2019 

Concur Training Expense Pay Global 

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator