cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BEngelke
Occasional Member - Level 3

Marking 2 nights of a hotel stay as personal

We had an employee extend their stay after a business trip and now we need to mark the last 2 nights of the stay as personal. I removed the travel allowance check mark and checked personal expense but it doesn't seem to be sticking. If i mark the charges as anything else i can flag them as personal (do not reimburse) but Hotel itself will not flag. Has anyone else ran into this? 

Thinking about marking the expenses in a different category just to flag as personal, I'm thinking because it's personal the GL doesn't matter anyway. 

BEngelke_0-1702500413075.png

BEngelke_1-1702500442769.png

1 Solution
Solution
BEngelke

This was resolved with a support ticket. It was a known issue that would not allow users to uncheck the travel allowance on an itemized entry and a fix was deployed. I did have to remove all the itemizations then re-enter so the 2 nights could be marked personal. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@BEngelke Hello!  Thanks for reaching out to the Community.  Can you let me know the name of the user and I can quick peak at the report? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
BEngelke

Thank you, i have sent you a PM with the user name. 

Solution
BEngelke

This was resolved with a support ticket. It was a known issue that would not allow users to uncheck the travel allowance on an itemized entry and a fix was deployed. I did have to remove all the itemizations then re-enter so the 2 nights could be marked personal.