cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sallyfab
Occasional Member - Level 2

'Location worked' not propagating to expense itemization tab

I entered the 'location worked' on the expense details tab for my hotel, but the field is not propagating to the itemization line items. I am getting alerts saying that the location worked is missing from the 'hotel' line items in the itemization tab, but the field is greyed out on the itemization tab so I can't enter anything there. I can delete it and re-enter 'location worked' on the details tab, save the expense, but that field does not propagate to the itemization tab.

How can I force it to propagate that field through to the itemization tab? Thank you.

1 Solution
Solution
sallyfab

@MelanieT  Hi, Thank you for your feedback! I did receive guidance from a support person. There does seem to be an issue with concur, but until it gets fixed, he just found a workaround: delete the items where the 'location worked' did not propagate and re-create them manually and then the 'location worked' propagated correctly to the itemized lines items.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

@sallyfab wrote:

I entered the 'location worked' on the expense details tab for my hotel, but the field is not propagating to the itemization line items. I am getting alerts saying that the location worked is missing from the 'hotel' line items in the itemization tab, but the field is greyed out on the itemization tab so I can't enter anything there. I can delete it and re-enter 'location worked' on the details tab, save the expense, but that field does not propagate to the itemization tab.

How can I force it to propagate that field through to the itemization tab? Thank you.

Hi @sallyfab 

This seems like a copy down source configuration issue and would normally impact multiple users. 

my suggestion is to report to your Helpdesk support team or Concur administrator. Hope this helps.

sallyfab

@rohanpatil Hi, Thank you for your feedback! I did receive guidance from a support person. There does seem to be an issue with concur, but until it gets fixed, he just found a workaround: delete the items where the 'location worked' did not propagate and re-create them manually and then the 'location worked' propagated correctly to the itemized lines items.

@sallyfab Glad that you have a workaround. Unfortunately with cloud products, we have to live with some workarounds.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@sallyfab I am sorry for the issues on your report!  I did go in and it looks like you were able to resolve this, can you confirm? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
sallyfab

@MelanieT  Hi, Thank you for your feedback! I did receive guidance from a support person. There does seem to be an issue with concur, but until it gets fixed, he just found a workaround: delete the items where the 'location worked' did not propagate and re-create them manually and then the 'location worked' propagated correctly to the itemized lines items.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@sallyfab Excellent!  I am so glad you found the workaround for now!  Have a great week ahead!

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.