cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bjoysompo
Occasional Member - Level 2

Linking credit card to the employee profile

Our employees have their corporate credit cards linked to their concur expense profiles automatically. Sometimes we have to manually assign card to their profile.

Typically their corporate card charges show up in concur and which they import to an expense report and submit. However one of our employees charge is not showing up in  concur. Upon looking at the list of unassigned cards, her credit card is not showing up. However, she has an active corporate card and there are charges against that credit card.

Can someone please let me know why the credit card is not showing up in the Concur to assign to employee.

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bjoysompo If you provide me the name of the employee, I can go in and see if I can find the issue. No guarantees though. 🙂

If you don't want to post the name here, send me a private message. Click on my username (KevinD), then click View Profile. You will see a blue Message button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ash_tree
Occasional Member - Level 3

I have this issue with one new employee. The charges are not coming through to her Concur account. The Admin profile and her credit card profile match so the charges should be coming to her concur account. There are no errors on the daily credit card feed. Can you offer any suggestions on what the issue might be and how to correct it? Greatly appreciate any assistance.

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Have you checked the credit card profile to see if that profile has the correct information to let it flow into Concur?  It could be a typo or just missing information.  As soon as you correct this, the charges should start populating.  Also, this may come in as an error on the feeds and it would be noted in those messages as there is a card that is falling out.  Usually it is missing that one identifier, in our case their corp ID.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
bjoysompo
Occasional Member - Level 2

The problem is her card information was neither in the credit card feed or with the failed ones .The card that was issued after that was coming through.  I had contacted Amex and they processed and rerun the file which solved the issue. Once it was linked to her account, her previous charges was in the hidden transaction. As an admin, I was able to transfer those hidden transaction back to her available expenses.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bjoysompo glad to hear this was resolved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
minimoose
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi! My manager just left the company and I need to make sure her P Card reports get re-assigned to me. How can I do that? 

Thanks!