cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amynajjar
Occasional Member - Level 3

Is WalkMe a customizable technology?

We are looking to activate WalkMe but wondering if it's customizable?  If so, is the ability to customize with the customer or would that be considered a Concur project?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amynajjar here is the response I received: Customer signs a contract with SAP Concur Services or CIP to build customized content based upon customer requirements. Customer pays for the ability to create custom content and for the hours of SAP Concur Services/CIP to actually build that content.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amynajjar WalkMe will be customizable and it is technically a project with SAP Concur and is a paid option. I don't know if SAP Concur does the customizing based on requirements you provide them or if that customizations happen some other way. 

I posted your question internally to see I can get a little more information. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
amynajjar

Thanks for your help, Kevin!

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amynajjar here is the response I received: Customer signs a contract with SAP Concur Services or CIP to build customized content based upon customer requirements. Customer pays for the ability to create custom content and for the hours of SAP Concur Services/CIP to actually build that content.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
amynajjar

Great - thanks so much for the info. I will reach out to my sales team.