cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnny1412
New Member - Level 1

Imported Card Transaction

I am filing an expense for a meal I paid for with my company credit card but the expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction. I do not understand what that means or how to fix it.

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

Yes, this means that you have to wait a few more days for the transaction to pull over from the credit card company. For example, if you purchased a meal today, it may not show up in Concur until Friday (usually 3-8 business days depending on vendor). So you would need to wait until Friday to submit the transaction. 

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Johnny1412 Is this the first time you have used your company credit card? I looked up your name and I see that there is a Citibank card with your name on it, but is actually assigned to someone with the first name Alexandra. I'm not sure how this happened, but what it means is that Alexandra is going to get your company card transactions into her account and you won't be able to see them. In fact, the meal expense in question, I can see the transaction in Alexandra's list of Available Expenses. 

I would reach out to your direct manager and explain the issue. Hopefully your manager will know who to contact to get the card assigned to you so that your transactions will feed into your Concur profile. Once this happens you should start receiving email notifications that you have company card transactions available to add to an expense report. 

Let me know if you need any clarifications on what I've said. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.