cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hastokx8
Occasional Member - Level 1

I need help deleting an expense that has been paid with my personal card.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hastokx8 is the expense report this expense is on fully approved? If so, it cannot be changed. If not, open the report and see if there is a recall button. This will pull the report back out of the current approval queue so you can make changes to the report. 

Once the report is pulled back, open the report, select the line item, then click Delete.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hastokx8 is the expense report this expense is on fully approved? If so, it cannot be changed. If not, open the report and see if there is a recall button. This will pull the report back out of the current approval queue so you can make changes to the report. 

Once the report is pulled back, open the report, select the line item, then click Delete.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Hastokx8

@KevinD, no, it is not on a report. There are a few expenses showing "Available Expenses" that are not actually owed on the card. I believe this is resulting in me and my boss getting emails stating I have expenses in need of submission despite there being zero balance on the card. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hastokx8 so, expenses paid on a personal card should not show in Available Expenses unless you took a picture of the receipt with the ExpenseIt feature. Is that what happened? 

You said "that are not actually owed on the card". Owed to your personal card, correct? 

Anything not paid for with a corporate credit card can be deleted. So, if you are on the SAP Concur home screen, click Expense at the top to go to the Manage Expenses screen. When that screen opens look in Available Expense for the item in question. Click the little checkbox to select the item, then use the Delete button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Hastokx8

Yes, the charge originally went on the company card, but for a couple, my admin lost the receipt so I just paid it w/ my personal card. They still show on the Concur site as an available expense. 

When I click on the little box under "Manage Expenses" it only gives option to move to a report. When I click on "View Transactions", to the right of manage expenses, I can click a box to the left of the item, but the only option given is to add to a new report. It does not allow me to delete, or am I missing it somewhere? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hastokx8 okay, that is an important thing to know. Corporate card charges cannot be deleted. You have two options then:

1. Have your site admin hide these transactions. 

2. Add these transactions to a report and mark them as personal, to tell the system these are not to be paid.

I would go with option 2, unless you know who your site admin is. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey