cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aditisodhi
New Member - Level 1

I cannot submit a report but don't understand what the alert wants me to do

Hi, 

I am trying to submit multiple expense reports and I get the message below even when I start with the first open expense report. What action is needed to clear the alert and submit the report

aditisodhi_0-1719344786336.png

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aditisodhi this alert means you have company card charges in your Available Expenses or sitting on an expense report that isn't submitted that are at least 120 days old. Your company has this rule to ensure employees are getting all of their company card transactions submitted and reconciled. 

What I suggest is you sign in and create a new expense report. Then go look on all existing reports and in Available Expenses for any company card transaction that is 120 days or older. Add all of these to the new report you created. You won't be able to clear the alert unless all 120 days or older expenses are sitting on the same report. You will need to submit this report along with your other reports that have more recent card charges. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.