cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jparadis582
Occasional Member - Level 1

System will not allow adding expenses to a report

I get the following two errors when attempting to add amazon expenses to a report.  The purchases were made online using a P-card.  I have tried using different browsers and the app, they fail to add on each one.

"One or more of the selected expenses are from a purchase card that is assigned to a company billed statement program. These expenses can only be added to statement reports."

"An error occured while moving an expense to selected Expense Report."

5 REPLIES 5
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jparadis582 Hello.  I found some information that may be helpful.  I would also reach out  to your Concur Admin for additional assistance.

Within  Concur Expenses, it is only possible to move transactions that belongs to card accounts that have a corporate Card Program assigned to it.

This error will happen on every attempt to move any transaction not related to a card transactions for which the card account has a Corporate Card Program assigned to, which includes (but is not limited to): 

• Receipts
  • E-receipts
  • Itineraries
  • Card transactions for which the card accounts does not have a card program assigned to it

If you are trying to include a card transaction into the existing report, you need to assign a card program to the card account for which the transaction belongs. To that, you can follow the steps from article How do I assign a Purchasing card Program to a credit card account?

If you are trying to include an itinerary, e-receipt, etc, you can contact SAP Concur Support asking for help on this process.
When contacting SAP Concur Support, please provide the following data: 

• Affected user (Name and Login ID)
  • Statement Report in which you would like to add the new entry (Name and, if possible, Report ID) 
  • Entry type (itinerary, e-receipt, regular card transaction, etc) 
  • Entry details (amount, currency, date and vendor)

Please note that within a Statement Report, when creating any entry that does not belong to a card account that has a card program assigned to it, you will receive a warning message. More details can be found on article Warning: A regular transaction cannot be submitted with a statement report, but only within an expen...

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jparadis582

@TriciaW I have been using this card for normal purchases for two years and have never run into this.  I attempted to click the link " How do I assign a Purchasing card Program to a credit card account?", however it states the following: Selected user account does not exist in tenant 'SAP SE' and cannot access the application 'https://sapconcur.my.salesforce.com' in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Please use a different account.

how would I find out who my Concur admin is?

Hi, If you are not a admin for Concur, ask your admin to check and make sure your profile still has the check box checked "Company Bill Statement User".  It only takes one key click to accidentally uncheck, and this will prevent you from expensing the transactions.

If that is not it, then another question, do you have an existing report (assuming your config auto creates reports with the first transaction each cycle) already created, or is this the first transaction for this statement cycle? 

The checkbox is an easy fix, so hoping that's all it is.  🙂

D

DLamont
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jparadis582  the alert on one of your claims states you have some card transactions that are over 30 days old. I looked in your Available Expenses and you had some P-Card Transactions that had dates in May that were indeed over 30 days old. As a test, I selected these items and selected Move to New Report. I was able to get them added. You will now see a new statement report for April 25-May 24. This was likely causing the issue. So, I would get this statement report completed and submitted before trying anything else. 

Please come back here and let me know if the issue was cleared up after getting this statement report submitted.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jparadis582

Good afternoon Kevin, that did help, however I need to close out all the amazon charges, those are the ones that appear to be giving me a hard time.  is it possible to see if you can create a report with the remaining Amazon charges so I can get them taken care of?  I attempted it it would not allow me to add any of them to a report.