cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcerepak
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am being unable to submit a Mileage Reimbursement

I am trying to submit a mileage reimbursement on the SAP Concur APP Center, but unfortunately there's not a single option on this menu for me to do it, I am not entirely sure if this has to be resolved by Concur behalf or it can be handled by the administrator of the accounts on my company, I will appreciate the help with this matter.

3 REPLIES 3
andilillemoen23
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Good Morning,

It all depends on the configuration in your system.  IF there is a multiple rate configuration, you may just need to add your car into your profile.  IF there is a single rate configuration, you may need to have your admin put in a case with concur support so that a configuration can be added to your group/country.

Have a good day!

Andi

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mcerepak mileage reimbursements are not entered through the App center. When you are signed in to your SAP Concur account, look for a plus sign near the top of your screen to create a new expense report.

You will need to create the expense report, then add you mileage expense to the report. Once you have created your report, watch this short demo video to see how to create a new mileage expense. Entering a Personal Car Mileage Expense

Give it a watch and let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mcerepak
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Kevin

Watching the video it appears that they have not setup my account to have expense, as you can see I don't have the expense feature.  

mcerepak_0-1699362796875.png

Whereas on the video it shows that expense would be in the drop down menu

mcerepak_1-1699362875310.png