cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vidya
Occasional Member - Level 2

How to retrieve 305 import file?

Hello,

Could anyone guide me if there is anyway to retrieve an 305 import file which was uploaded back in 2022.
I checked, but was unable to find any option.

Thanks in advance.

Vidya

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vidya unfortunately there isn't an option to download and uploaded import file. The only option is to submit a support case to Concur Support to see if it is possible for them to get you a copy.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
Vidya

Thanks Kevin.

I reached out to the support. So depending on the number of files within that approximate 6 months, support is only able to retrieve approximately 10 files. Beyond that, we will need to reach out to our Concur account manager to have a project started to provide additional files.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vidya unfortunately there isn't an option to download and uploaded import file. The only option is to submit a support case to Concur Support to see if it is possible for them to get you a copy.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
Vidya

Thanks Kevin.

I reached out to the support. So depending on the number of files within that approximate 6 months, support is only able to retrieve approximately 10 files. Beyond that, we will need to reach out to our Concur account manager to have a project started to provide additional files.