cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LDunne
Occasional Member - Level 1

Adding 'Expense Type' to Accrual Report

Hello,

The company I work for uses two reports to get our monthly accrual.

We use the accrual report + another report (with expense types)

We then formulate the two sheets of data so we can add the expense types to the accrual report data, and post to the correct ledgers.

Can I add the 'Expense Types' to the accrual report, to stop this madness?!

Many thanks.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LDunne from what I see your site has Analysis and therefore you will not be able to edit this report. You will need to submit a help ticket to Concur Support to get this report changed.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@LDunne Hello!  Thank you for reaching it out to the Community.  I am not an expert in Cognos reporting, but our Analytics team should be able to assist you with combining the two reports.  You can create a Support case for this if you would like.  @KevinD has a little more knowledge and might be able to provide more info here as well and maybe other members will be able to share their reports too. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LDunne you can certainly edit the Accruals report. Here is a link to a demo video that shows how to add a data item to this report. Keep in mind the example doesn't use Expense Type, but just use Expense Type instead of what is shown in video.

Modifying the Expense Accruals Report

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
LDunne
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD Thank you so much for that link!

I got as far as making a copy of the report to edit, however I don't have the edit option that's shown in the video:

LDunne_0-1699301046577.png

Is my access or permissions limited?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LDunne from what I see your site has Analysis and therefore you will not be able to edit this report. You will need to submit a help ticket to Concur Support to get this report changed.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey