cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lpianelo
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to change from Individual Meal to Business Meal

Hi. I invited some colleagues for lunch, and charged it to my corporate card. When I am importing this expense in the report, it is pre-classified as 'individual meal'. I can not find a way to change it to 'business meal', so that I can list the colleagues who came along. This is going to look like an expensive lunch just for myself. Help ?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lpianelo If you haven't added this expense to a report yet, go ahead and do that. Once added, click on the entry to open the details. The Expense Type field will be active, so just click on the drop down arrow for the Expense Type field and choose the Business Meal expense type. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lpianelo If you haven't added this expense to a report yet, go ahead and do that. Once added, click on the entry to open the details. The Expense Type field will be active, so just click on the drop down arrow for the Expense Type field and choose the Business Meal expense type. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lpianelo
Occasional Member - Level 1

THank you @KevinD