cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jparappuram
New Member - Level 1

How to change bank account information when option is not displayed in expense settings?

I'm looking to change my bank account information for my SAP concur. I've changed them within my HR profile for my company, and have successfully had direct deposits enter my checking account. Unfortunately, the change wasn't made to Concur so I've had an invoice go to the incorrect account.

I don't appear to have the option to change my banking information as I don't see it available under expense settings. Is there a way to change this?

jparappuram_0-1658866149742.png

Also, who can I contact regarding the payment? The account that it is being sent to has been closed so nothing should be able to go through.

Thank you in advance!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jparappuram this is an issue that needs to be handled internally. If you don't have the Bank Information option, this means that you are entering this information through some other means internally. It is possible that the update in your HR profile may not have fed to SAP Concur yet. 

Your best option is to reach out to HR or Payroll and ask them about this issue. They should be able to provide timeframes on how long it takes for changes in your HR profile take to effect and information about your payment.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.