cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
auscan123
New Member - Level 1

Unable to make adjustements to per diems on returned report

I created a trip itinerary when starting my report and thought that I had correctly checked the appropriate meal boxes to reflect meals that were provided. However, my report was returned with an instruction to make these adjustments. The issue is that on this returned report, I can only add comments to each per diem rather than being able to make adjustments that alters their amount. So, is there a way to get back to the initial per diem checkboxes, do I have to specify the desired adjustments in the comment section of the per diems, or do I have to start an entirely new report?

Thanks for the help!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@auscan123 this is possible. Depending on the User Interface you are using here is how.

If you are on our NextGen UI, you should see a Travel Allowance option above the list of expenses. Here you can select Manage Travel Allowances. When the TA screen appears, you should see some tabs at the top. One of the tabs says Adjustments. That is how you do it.

If you are on Legacy UI, click the Report Details link. In the drop down, you will see Assigned Itineraries. Select this. This will bring up the Travel Allowance screen. Use the Adjustments tab.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.