cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troyboyroy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Override Exceptions on expense

Cannot seem to override 2 exceptions to a travel expense where I paid for airfare by personal card (I hadn't yet received my corporate card).  The exceptions say I don't have a corresponding corporate card transaction, and that my company likely purchase based my airfare with COVID travel credits...any help here?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Troyboyroy this item can be deleted. Once deleted, create a manual airfare expense which will show a payment type of either Cash or Out of Pocket. 

The item in question is the Air reservation, which Concur thinks should have been paid for on a corporate card. Just delete.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Troyboyroy

So...how do I create a "manual airfare expense"  that shows those payment type options?  Thanks for your help.

Troyboyroy

I keep getting there below message, and when I click "Continue", it gives me those exclusions I mentioned earlier. 

Troyboyroy_0-1658876509616.png

And I can't see to find anywhere to create a "Manual expense"...any idea?  Thanks.