cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeffrey1
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to apply a Reimbursement to Personal Item

I have a personal item for which i received a partial reimbursement, at the moment of doing my expense report it tells me "reimbursements cannot by applied to personal items" this money has nothing to do with the company and it belongs to my personal item. How can i proceed?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeffrey1 I'm trying to understand your situation...you received a partial reimbursement? How did your company pay you a partial reimbursement? It sounds like you have already received the funds, so why are you now submitting a report? 

I'm just a little confused on the timing you stated in your post. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jeffrey1
Occasional Member - Level 1

The situation. 

-I have a personal item that needs to be expense. 

- For that personal item i received a refund (not the whole amount, partial of the original value) 

-I cannot complete the expense report because any type of refund is not allow to be selected as personal item. Therefor i can not complete the expense report. 

That is my situation. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeffrey1 I just looked at your profile and it appears you resolved the issue. Correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.