cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AbbyN
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hotel Billing Mistake

In April, I booked hotel rooms for June for employees who are traveling to our state, however, the hotel incorrectly charged me for one night in April. The hotel realized their mistake and reimbursed the charge on my card. So, I currently have an expense report with both the charge and reimbursement. The issue I have is the charged line needs an itemized bill which I do not have since this is just a billing mistake. Of course, I cannot submit the report with this error though. How can I fix this problem? I appreciate any help/info!

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AbbyN I'm looking at your report. It is not asking for an itemized bill, it is asking you to itemize the entry. Open your report, click on the entry, then click the Itemizations tab. When the itemization fields appear, type the total of 167.39 in the first Room Rate field. Click Save. That should do it. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AbbyN

Thanks, @KevinD ! I will do that, however, I still don't have a receipt and cannot submit without a receipt. What do you suggest?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AbbyN I would use the comment field to provide an explanation that it was an incorrect charge and has been refunded, as they can see with the credit/refund entry. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AbbyN

@KevinD Got it. Thank you for all your help!

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@AbbyN Do you have the CC bill that shows the credit?  Or you can do a Missing Receipt Affidavit, as I see that is an option for you too!

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
AbbyN

@MelanieT I do not have the credit CC bill yet, but that's a good idea. Thank you for the info!

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@AbbyN  You are so welcome!  

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator