cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stjetty
New Member - Level 1

Expense reimbursement

I summitted a report over 2 weeks ago, on June 10th, today is the 29th.   I have received notification it is approved. However not received the reimbursement. Can someone advise what happened ?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stjetty Your best option is to reach out to your direct manager for this. Here on the Community, including myself as an SAP Concur employee, do not know how often your company does reimbursements and what your company's process is for reimbursing. Some companies reimburse once a week, some twice a week and some once a month. We don't have any way of telling how often your company does the reimbursements. If your manager cannot help, try and reach out to your finance or accounting department. They should be able to help you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stjetty Your best option is to reach out to your direct manager for this. Here on the Community, including myself as an SAP Concur employee, do not know how often your company does reimbursements and what your company's process is for reimbursing. Some companies reimburse once a week, some twice a week and some once a month. We don't have any way of telling how often your company does the reimbursements. If your manager cannot help, try and reach out to your finance or accounting department. They should be able to help you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.