cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marunachalam
Occasional Member - Level 1

status of my payment

Team – Can you please let me know the status of my below payment? Its pending since last month.  let me if there is any email or contact number to reach your support team.

report ID : 99B0C27D4DFE4C9FAF37

Email id : marunachalam@paypal.com

-Maran

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

This looks to be a question specific to your company, so you would need to contact your finance department. They should be able to connect you to your Concur administrator to see what the issue is. Also, many companies put that information on the Concur home page. Hopefully, you can find your internal team and get the answer.

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Do the report details show the payment as pending?  Check Details/Report payments and that can give you an idea of when it paid.  Otherwise you will need to contact your internal admin to check why it has been held up.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marunachalam your company's finance or accounting team is better equipped to answer this question. All we can see from our end is the status of the expense report and if it shows as paid in the Concur system. We won't know your company's process for sending out the reimbursements. 

I wish I had a better answer for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.