cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Srogers
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense payment

I recently entered a mileage expense report. It was approved by administrator and set for payment. On the day it said it was to be paid, it wasn't. I looked at my bank information and seen it was not saved to my new bank. The old bank account has been closed. I re-entered the correct bank information and still have not seen payment. Is this going to be paid to my correct account?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Srogers if you have updated/changed your bank account info on your Concur profile, the system will need to confirm the new information, which takes about 3-5 business days. So, you wouldn't be able to see the reimbursement until the new bank account is confirmed. So, depending on when you saved the new bank info to your profile, it will be several more days to receive a payment. I would give things about a week or so. If you still don't see a payment, reach out to your Finance or Accounting department and ask them if they can see what is happening. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Srogers if you have updated/changed your bank account info on your Concur profile, the system will need to confirm the new information, which takes about 3-5 business days. So, you wouldn't be able to see the reimbursement until the new bank account is confirmed. So, depending on when you saved the new bank info to your profile, it will be several more days to receive a payment. I would give things about a week or so. If you still don't see a payment, reach out to your Finance or Accounting department and ask them if they can see what is happening. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Srogers
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you for the information. I checked and it said my account was approved on 6/14, so I will wait a week or so and see.