cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeffPMP
New Member - Level 1

Returned Expense Report

My expense return was returned and I was asked to change the Project ID.  However, when I change the project ID and press save and then try to add the expense type it reverts back to the old project ID and doesn't let me change it.  Is there not a way to edit a returned report?  Do I have to start over?

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @JeffPMP 

I don't know how are build your Concur company's settings, however I would give a try on what I would do.

Did you change the project ID at the header level?

- Select the report which need to be edited;

- Go with your mouse and select and click on the name of the report.

OR Select the report which needs to be changed, you should have a few tabs on the top, one of which "Report Details" and sub select  "Report Header"

1. Review or change the information as appropriate.
  2. Click Save.

OR

By going to the expense report, if you have ONLY one expense line which should go to a specific different project, depending how it is set up your system, you could edit that expense line with a different Project ID, but I would advise to enter expense report that contains ONLY one project ID, as different projects might need to be approved by different people, where they do not need to see your full expense report with other items not related to them.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JeffPMP Hello there. I wasn't able to find your Concur profile based on the email you have listed. Could you tell me the full name of your company, please? If your company has doing business as name, please let me know. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.