cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ba94
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Report Approved and Payment Status Processed but not received

The expense report was approved on April 25 and payment status set to Processed on April 19.

As of today's date (April 29) I have still not received the payment yet. 

Is there a fix time before processing the payment or is there any reason why I have not received it yet? 

Thank you

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ba94 it is amazing how one number makes a big difference. 🙂 Yes, 15 days is a bit too long. Speak with your manager to see if they can provide any information. Also, when you log in to SAP Concur, if you see a section labeled Company Notes on the home screen, you might be able to find a phone number or email address to contact for issues like this one.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ba94 it can take several days from the day the report is final approved. Companies do their reimbursements differently so it is difficult to say what the time frame should be. Final approval on April 25th to today, April 29th, isn't too lengthy of a time to worry about the reimbursement. If you have concerns, I recommend speaking with your direct manager to see if they can tell you the expected time frame. 

From my experience, 4 days is a little early to receive a payment. Give it a couple more days. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ba94

Unfortunately, that was a typo. The report was approved on April 15th and sent to payment on April 19th and still not received.

Should I refer directly to my direct manager or do you still think 15days are a normal delay?

Thank you.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ba94 it is amazing how one number makes a big difference. 🙂 Yes, 15 days is a bit too long. Speak with your manager to see if they can provide any information. Also, when you log in to SAP Concur, if you see a section labeled Company Notes on the home screen, you might be able to find a phone number or email address to contact for issues like this one.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
bjvelasquez
New Member - Level 1

Hello,

I am having the same problem - my expense was submitted on 7/6, approved on 7/11, and has been marked as "payment confirmed" since 7/13, and I received a message from Concur that it would be paid by 7/14 and I still haven't received anything. I have a coworker who banks with the same bank I do and she received her payment within 24-hours, Should I wait a few more days? Thank you!

@bjvelasquez I looked at your expense report and according to the audit trail, your EFT payment was made. 

I'm going to send you a private message here on the community. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kmooresword
New Member - Level 1

I have a similar issue. I have a few expense reports that were approved on July 4th and they are still listed as Payment Processing. Whom can I contact about getting my reimbursements.

@kmooresword I recommend trying to speak to someone in either your Finance or Accounting departments. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
mauaz
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin,

My status for expense report changed from "Approved to "Extracted for Payment". this was done on 5/14/2023 but i am yet to receive a date from Concur when the payment will be made. You think you can can help with this? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mauaz unfortunately my expertise in SAP Concur is up to the point of final approval. Once it is fully approved, all I can see is when the expected payment (you can see this as well) will be. You will need to contact either your Finance or Payroll department as they are better suited to help with payments.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
mauaz
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin, thanks for getting back to me. Where can i see the expected payment date? Thanks.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mauaz open the report and then select Report Details. You should see an option in the drop down menu for Payments.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey

My Expense was Approved on 21/09/22 and Status was Changed to Paid, but i never got Paid.

No: 4BLG2O / ID: ABCADE0EF9184F359F1B.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@349253476 missing payments need to be handled by someone in your Finance, Accounting or Payroll or departments. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey