cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JNS22
Occasional Member - Level 1

Exceptions Blocking Submitting a Claim

Receipts have been uploaded within the correct timeframe but exception rule still exist - Still saying 'All line items that require receipts must have an image attached prior to submission of this claim??  How do I resolve this and submit the claim please?

4 REPLIES 4
rberlth
Occasional Member - Level 3

@JNS22 If you've attached a receipt to each and every expense in your expense report, there might be a mistake in the configuration. I would recommend to contact your company's Concur admin. He or she should be able to fix this.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JNS22 checked your profile and didn't see any recent reports, which leads me to believe you were doing an expense report for someone else. Is that correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JNS22
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, yes that was correct.  However whatever I did, did not make the exceptions box go away.  Whilst checking all the information was right, I just clicked on submit and hey presto, it allowed me to submit the claim still with the warning in the box. 

Now I know that the warnings do not disappear once the receipts are attached and with this in mind, If I ever get the error again, I will just check and resubmit.  

I actually expected the warning to disappear once the receipts were attached, which they had been. 

Thanks for your help.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JNS22 glad it got worked out. In the exception with receipts, the rule looking for attached receipts "fires" on report submit, not on entry save. That is why the red exception doesn't go away even when you attach a receipt. Now you know and are one step closer to being an SAP Concur Expense expert. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.