cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wellicha
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error 500 - Sorry, something went wrong

I am receiving an Error 500 message when logging into Concur and cannot access my expense reports. I've looked through the community forums and tried various solutions that worked for others but I have not found anything that works for me yet.

I've tried the following:

• Tried logging in on both Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
  • Cleared all cookies on all browsers.
  • had our concur admin change my password.
  • tried to login utilizing the following websites:
    1. concursolutions.com
    2. us.concursolutions.com
    3. us2.concursolutions.com
    4. eu.concursolutions.com
    5. eu2.concursolutions.com
    6. app2.outtask.com

***on all these websites I either get the same error or it doesn't accept my password.***

I recently had to get a new PCARD and shortly after my Concur account started acting up (not sure if cause or coincidence).

When I log into concursolutions.com I receive the following screen.

wellicha_0-1662159941780.png

Clicking refresh doesn’t do anything and when I click on the expense tab I get the following popup

wellicha_1-1662159941783.png

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

9 REPLIES 9
gbalboa7
New Member - Level 1

I have the same error "Sorry, Something Went Wrong (Error 500)" i tried the solutions posted but the issue persists. 

I will appreciate any help. I have reports to fill!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gbalboa7 I see your reports are submitted. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Kaluckb
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD   I have two user now having the same issue.  We have been round with IT and the Concur help desk without success.  Like others, we have tried all the above, but the 500 error still persists.  Additionally, the following errors are also showing.  Any idea as to next steps? 500 Error - Concur_Channing.png500 Error - Concur_Evans.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kaluckb unfortunately I don't have any next steps. Our Support team has access to error logs that I do not have access to, so they would be more equipped to see the issue.

What has Concur Support told you as far as things to try?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Kaluckb
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD   We have tried everything they suggested without success:

• Log out and back in - Done
  • Clear the history - Done
  • Clear the Cache- Done
  • Use an alternate device - Done
  • Use an alternate browser - Done
  • Reset Password - Done
  • Login on Using SSO - Done
  • Login in directly to the Concur site - Done

We are stumped!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kaluckb and this happens when? Right after these two users are signing in to SAP Concur? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Kaluckb
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD That is correct.  They are unable to book travel or process expenses.

Kaluckb
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD   Wanted to provide a quick update on this error.  We were able to determine that the SSO for users was not working, and while users were using a new password, they were also entering an old login.  The temporary solution, while we work to fix the SSO feeds from HR, is to have users login to the Concur site directly, verifying both their login and password details.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kaluckb thank you for sharing this. Hopefully this will help others who might come across the same issue. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey