cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PS1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Employee with two corporate cards

If an employee has two corporate cards, one for T&E spend by one provider and another for non-T&E spend by a different provider, will it create any issue within Concur at the time of card payments? We have two separate active card feeds from both the card providers and the payments are handled by our ERP system.  

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

I would recommend the two cards never be in the same report - maybe an audit rule could help this? We had an issue when two different cards were in a single report causing a payment error with the different cards as the processor didn't notice. 

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
PS1

Wouldn't the 'Payment Type' determine the card providers and process the payments to respective provider even if the expense transactions are in the same report?  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PS1 I believe the Payment Type would be the determiner. Unfortunately, the only way to determine if there would be an issue is to process a report with the two different card transactions, then close that batch and see what happens. I don't think there would be an issue since you are handling reimbursements through your ERP. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PS1

Thanks Kevin.